- All test are FDA approved
- Same day testing, 7 days a week.
- So little to pay for so much peace of mind.
- Your information is confidential and secure.
Chlamydia is a highly contagious form of the sexually transmitted disease and spreads primarily through unprotected sexual intercourse. In some cases, there are no visible symptoms. It can be detected only through a Chlamydia Test. In women, a cell sample from the vagina is taken using a swab while in men it is taken from the urethra to detect the presence of chlamydia infection.
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease that spreads through sexual intercourse with an infected partner. It can also be passed from a pregnant woman to her baby during childbirth. Gonorrhea test is the right way of detecting the presence of this STD infection and involves taking a cell sample from the vagina in women and urethra in men.
Hepatitis A Test
Hepatitis A is a highly contagious liver infection caused by the hepatitis A virus. It can last for a few weeks or months depending on its severity. It is caused by food and drinks contaminated by exposure to the feces of an infected person. Hepatitis A test is done by drawing blood samples from the veins and testing from presence of antibodies produced in response to the infection by the immune system.
Hepatitis B Test
Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus. It is highly contagious and spreads through contact with infected blood or body fluids. Hepatitis B testing is done by drawing a sample of blood of the individual suspected of infection. A high concentration of enzymes indicates a possibly damaged or inflamed liver.
Hepatitis C Test
Hepatitis C is a sexually transmitted disease that can be passed primarily through needles, syringes, and other such items that may have contaminated blood on them. It can also be transmitted through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The hepatitis C test involves a series of blood tests to measure the quantum of the virus in the blood. A liver test may also be done to check for increase in enzyme from the liver.
Oral Herpes Test
Oral herpes is caused by oral and vaginal sex and also through utensils and other items shared by an infected individual. In most cases, the infection is caused by HSV-1 strain. Oral Herpes is identified through the CLIA test which helps detect the presence of HSV-1 or HSV-2 antibodies. It may take a few weeks to some months from the actual infection for the condition to be detected.
Genital Herpes Test
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection that can lie in a dormant state in the body for a long time. It is caused by HSV-1 and/or HSV-2 and is a highly contagious infection. Genital herpes test involves taking a tissue sample from the sores through scrapping. It can also be detected through a blood test in which the presence of HSV can be confirmed.
HIV 1 & 2 Antibody (4th Gen) Test
The HIV 4th Generation Duo Antigen/Antibody Test is done for evaluating the blood for HIV Type 1 and Type 2. It is done by detecting antibodies developed to specifically to fight the HIV virus. It also helps detect HIV P24 antigens. It is useful for diagnosing HIV infections when antibody levels are still initially low.
HIV RNA Early Detection Test
The HIV RNA early detection test is used to detect HIV quickly. Unlike the standard HIV tests that measure the antibodies produced by the body to fight HIV, the HIV RNA early test detects the genetic material of the virus itself. A reactive test indicates an HIV positive result.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Tested for STD
- Protecting Your Health - Your health is your most valuable asset. Many types of sexually transmitted diseases do not show any specific symptoms. By getting tested, you can protect your health and remove any doubts you might have about your condition.
- Easy And Quick Process - The latest STD tests are designed for faster and convenient testing. Most tests can be completed within a few minutes and the results are also delivered faster.
- Early Detection Makes Recovery Faster - When your condition is detected sooner, you can get treated faster. When you suspect that you have an STD infection, get tested immediately so that you can recover faster and with lesser hassles.
- Helps Prevent Spreading the Infection to Others - A positive STD test result will help in preventing the spread of the infection to others unwittingly.
- Pregnant Women Can Insulate Their Babies from Getting Infected - If you are pregnant, getting tested positive for HIV means you can take immediate and appropriate steps to prevent the infection from reaching your baby.